Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time for a change...

Lately I have felt more and more compelled to jump on the blogging bandwagon. When I first jumped on, I think I was that person who ran after a train and barely caught the rail before it was completely out of touch... I was limiting my blog to the small projects, recipes, crafts that I do... and then I realized that A) I don't like taking pictures of food...it's not me... maybe after I get my fancy new Nikon D60 it might be more fun and B) I'm a lazy butt and don't "embark upon" nearly as many projects as I thought I had. Thus - I'm introducing "Sarah's Blog". I can now be found at www.sarahsunoriginalblog.blogspot.com I would like to record my random thoughts I have during the day. Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I suffer from Foot in Mouth disease - you've heard of it...Open mouth, Insert foot...but hey, that's me...and for now we'll blame it on the pregnancy :-) As part of my BLOG Creation, I am also going to discontinue my livejournal account...why? Because I have like 2 readers/friends and I would like my voice to be heard. Or rather, I would like to try to get more opinions on what I'm writing about...maybe that's it? I don't know. So anyways, there you have it. I hope you enjoy, I hope I get a reader or two. And for the people (DANA) who wanted me to take photos of food... I will post those projects and recipes on this page as well.

No comments: