Thursday, April 24, 2008

The first belly shot...

Today it happened. I popped - or at least that is what the public has implied. So far there has only been one woman at work who had been touching the belly. I thought, before I got pregnant, that it would really bother me. BUT, surprisingly it doesn't bother me at all. (let me say though if some stranger at Target came up and decided to cop a feel I might have to slap them!)

I met my horse friends for lunch today...goodness I love those gals! We're going to the Equestrian Games in Kentucky in 2010 - and I can't WAIT!!! I loved being able to chat about the baby. And Tammy looks great! I can't wait to meet Baby B in two weeks (Seth - I know you're reading this!!!)

Anyways, when I got back from lunch, I ran into a woman I work with and she stopped me in the hall to talk a work question. In the middle of our conversation, she stopped, looked down and said "You can really tell your belly is out there now! There is no question you're pregnant!!!" Followed by a patting of the belly.

Later that afternoon I had a meeting where another coworker asked me if I am feeling the baby yet. I can feel tickles - like a bug crawling in my pants. As she leaned down and rubbed my belly, she told me she's getting us a "ticke me elmo" for the baby. I thought that was cute!

Tonight I decided to take a picture. Well - here it is! Me at 16 weeks, 4 days pregnant.

1 comment:

Joni and David said...

Super cute baby bump!!