Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween - a little late...

Before Avery was here, I bought this sweet "Baby's 1st Halloween" outfit. She wore it with pride. For the record, we got one trick or treater this year...that's it! It was a great costume though - one of those goombas from Super Mario Bros. Hilarious! Next year, we will NOT be handing out candy. We ended up eating it and that is NOT what my hips needed :) Here is a great picture of Avery's "milk face" - she is by far the messiest eater EVER and gets milk all over her face when we're nursing. I love my milk face baby!

2 comments:

Joni and David said...

awww Sarah she is so cute. I love the halloween outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

That outfit is adorable! She is so darn cute! I love all the updates on your blog. :) Perhaps I'll start blogging more than once every 2 months or so! haha! I am always checking in on everyone even if I'm not posting new blogs. :) Take care!