Thursday, October 23, 2008

16 Days Old!

Well we had our 2 week pediatrician check up today. Avery is great! The little chunky monkey has gained 1 1/2 pounds since her last appt and is up to 8 pounds 7 ounces. So... I guess my fears about whether or not Avery is getting enough to eat have been solved. She's getting PLENTY.

Her 'stats' say that she's in the 54th percentile for weight and 88th percentile for height at 21.5 inches long. She's a tall skinny thing :) and we love her!

We also go the go ahead to let her sleep without having to wake her up every 4 hours at night - that's great! I hope things go well tonight...

Last night we had the worst night of all and it wasn't even Avery's fault...it was mine... I had another gall bladder attack and thought I was going to die. I kept robert up until 3 am dealing w/ it. AWFUL.

My mom left yesterday. Oh it was so so hard. I really wish she lived closer so that we could see each other whenever we wanted... I'm thinking a 2 hour drive would be ideal.

A few pics of Avery...

Her first Alabama Game! Ole Miss vs Alabama - October 21, 2008. Alabama won 24-20

Nice Hair do!!! First bath

4 comments:

Jamie said...

She looks like her daddy! They say that babies look like their dad's when they are first born, some primal nature thing. Brody was mini Shawn for the first month. I love how she holds her little hands, very dainty of her. I can't wait to meet her and rub her cute, fuzzy head!
Does she have a halloween costume?

The Medina Heins' said...

She's so cute!! Such a daddy's girl with a little bit of her mama's sass!! ;-) Hope things are well!

Joni and David said...

Aww she is sooo cute! She does look like her dad!! Glad things are going so well. :)

Rebekah said...

Sarah -

She is beautiful!!