Monday, October 6, 2008

Top Ten reasons why a C Section is "OK"

I hope people who read this find some sarcasm in this post.

I've been thinking of the pros about this C-section. I'm really "OK" with it now but this still makes me feel better.

1. Avery's birthday is the same as my FIL's wedding anniversary...now he's happy and hasn't made a crack at her name today

2. Extra day at the hospital = extra day of help w/ baby

3. 2 extra weeks of STD pay

4. My vagina stays in tact - no drooping lady parts for me

5. no hemorrhoids from pushing

6. drugs... need I say more???

7. Baby won't have a cone head upon arrival

8. Sex can re-commence around 4 weeks instead of 6 (according to some book Robert read today)

9. Scars are sexy, right?

10. Robert gets to wear scrubs.

1 comment:

D said...

Oh good luck Sarah and Robert! I just got all caught up on your blog and according to your scheduled c-section - Avery has arrived! Congratulations you two!!! Such a beautiful family! I can't wait to see pics!!