Friday, November 7, 2008

Picture time!!!


Look at this face!!! How can you resist it? Avery is very expressive with her facial expressions and this has got to be one of my favorites.

"These boots were made for walkin...."
My friend Dana now lives in Texas - so naturally, she had to send her some baby cowgirl boots. She wore them today with pride! Thanks "Aunt" Dana!!!

To start preparing Miss Avery to go to DayCare (So sad!) and so that we can leave her for more than 2-3 hours at a time, we decided to start introducing the bottle to her. Last night I pumped milk and Robert gave her the bottle. She has no prejudice in what is given to her, which is great! and she took the bottle like a champ.

...After the bottle, she found her thumb...

And she LOVES her pacifier at night when she's cranky and fussy and doesn't know what to do with herself!

When Avery was born, she had these LONG skinny fingers... but now that she's starting to fill out and chunk up a bit, I realized that she and I have the "same" hands...Or at least I think our hands look similar!

Side Note: I still can't quite get my wedding rings on... I miss my rock so badly... Hello!??! Diamonds, platinum, bling bling! How can one NOT miss that? Instead I'm wearing my "mother's day" band that Robert got me for my right hand.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

She looks like she's shouting...whoo hoo I'm one month old (in that first picture)! That's hilarious! Love the pics!

Joni and David said...

I love her outfit!!

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! I think you're right, she does have your hands. :-)

NinjaCupcake said...

Oh yay! glad she got to wear them!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful baby!! I found your blog though facebook.

I'd love your advice on my own pre-pregnancy blog if you ever get the chance!

it's: http://www.babymakingmachine.blogspot.com