Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nursery Beginnings...

Beginnings of nursery set up - I think I am officially "nesting" now. I just want everything organized and set up. I can't wait to meet my baby girl!!! (but...she's allowed to stay in there for AS LONG AS SHE LIKES!)
Dresser - We bought it at Bedz (the name is so incredibly cheezy). It's a Vaughan-Basset brand dresser - not sure if that means good or bad, but it was on sale, ready to take home and I didn't have to assemble it. I might change out the drawer pulls to match the changing table. Excuse the mess. I am still unpacking from the shower and I need to line the drawers in the dresser.

All the cute baby clothes. Would it be entirely OCD of me to get labels for "0-3" months, "3-6" months, etc? I still need to get some more closet shelf things to go down half the closet. I can't wait!!!

I hung sheers today - with a tension rod. We have this curtain rod to hang the valance with that I haven't done yet. (picture of bedding at bottom of post). The glider will go in this corner. You can sort of make out the crib - in the box - on the lower left hand side. Above the glider, I'm going to put a pale pink paper lamp shade there for some soft light while we rock and change diapers :)

Changing table. Purchased at JCP. It's a little "redder" than the dresser but for the most part everything will coordinate. I hope... Diapers are starting to accumulate (the mess is driving me crazy!!!)

Here is the bedding we have. We registered for Target Dwell Studio "Olivia" accents to add some pink to the room. I think it's going to look fantastic.
Crib was purchased at JCP as well. It's still in the box - on the floor - in the nursery.

1 comment:

NinjaCupcake said...

I definitely think you should do the labels! Besides once baby girl comes you wont have the time to be a obsessive organizer like you once were! Go crazy! :-)