Thursday, July 17, 2008

Easy Mac to the Rescue!

According to the "Nest" - I am 29 weeks today - (28 weeks, 4 days to be exact) and I have been sick. I woke up this morning with a sour stomach, gagged a little and was "ok". I was ok until got to work and ended up puking everything I ate this morning (glass of milk and a nutrigrain bar). And FYI - Sour Stomach + Milk = curdled milk vomit :D So - I ate Easy Mac at 10 am... Lovely - I'm reverting back to my 1st Trimester ways when I ate Easy Mac for breakfast and lived off of cottage cheese. Hey, maybe that means I can convince Robert to get Soft Taco Supremes for dinner tonight!??!! I haven't updated in a while, I promise to update more tonight. But for a sneak preview of my shower... Here is a very cute picture of my sister copping a feel of the baby belly.

1 comment:

Joni and David said...

I love the name Addison Claire!! So cute!! Looks like you had a great time in Oregon...sad I couldn't be there :(