Monday, May 5, 2008

Crib? Check! Changer? Check!

We were able to check TWO things off our list today!!! I couldn't be happier!!!
I bought the book "Baby Bargains" last week after I had a mini panic attack about the timeline!

Can you believe it! Today is exactly 5 months from my due date! that's not a lot of time! And if you consider that I'm going home in July for my shower, that means that invites need to go out in June - so I need to know where I'm going to register at like yesterday! So far, we signed up online at Babies R Us but I'm still debating Target, even though their new return policy apparently isn't that great.

So anyways, Baby Bargains, has product reviews and suggestions and the crib that I have been wanting had an "A" rating to it and I knew it was on back order, so I went ahead and ordered it today. Along with it, I ordered the changing table. I have a dresser that I am in the process of refinishing and staining to match the wood tones of the new stuff. The furniture came from JC Penny. I hope I like it when it comes in JULY!

This is the changing table. I liked it because it has both open shelves and drawers - for easy access AND organization.

I liked this crib because of the "solid" back and since it converts to a double bed, I thought it looked the best when converted.

2 comments:

Joni and David said...

How exciting! I love the cherry wood. I can't even imagine how much there is to think about when registering for baby! Good luck!!

NinjaCupcake said...

Yay! now on to the fun/cute shopping! :-)