Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's in a Name???

We FINALLY decided on a name.

Avery Elizabeth

I think it's cute, but not too cute, Sassy but not in that smartassy sort of way and intelligent sounding. And... Robert and I both agree on it... Even though Jerry thinks it's a boy's name and it's the same as the printer label brand, but hey, those are great labels!!!

I Love our Avery!!!

***Note: We will call her "AVERY" - I grew up without a nickname, and for the most part, Robert (even though there are nicknames galore) prefers "Robert" over anything else.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you can call her ava. you had a great great aunt ava

emily said...

I like it...we almost named our daughter Avery and now know quite a few Averys that are girls...it's such a sweet name!

Jamie said...

Love it! Avery was the second name on our girl list.

Joni and David said...

I know I already told you but I love Avery! :) I never had a nickname either and Dave prefers being called "David" :)