Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 weeks to go!

I can't believe we only have 5 weeks to go... in 2 weeks, Miss Avery will be "full term" and I could go into labor at any minute...holy cow!!! Here's the latest updates. Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a little warm, so I got up to turn down the thermostat. I noticed that Milo was not sleeping at the end of the bed with us. When I went down the hall to the thermostat, I spotted something in the corner of my eye. The cats have taken up sleeping on the Changing Table in the nursery. I snapped a late night picture...the expressions on their faces sort of say "Mom, please do not disturb us"... Now, at any time of the day or night, at least one of them is sleeping on the contoured changing pad. Saturday, August 30, marked the beginning of Alabama's football season. I couldn't find an ALABAMA maternity shirt so I settled for a top in crimson (well it's berry, but close enough). I definitely think I have dropped a little and am getting huger by the minute. In the corner of the nursery we have a small nook that I thought it would be nice to put shelves in. So after one unlevel shelf, I finished the job, as Robert had to go run an errand. Here is the finished product. I'm pretty darn proud of them! We definitely need more books for little miss though!

1 comment:

Joni and David said...

Wow..only 5 weeks? Crazy!! You're little girl will be here before you know it!