Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Massage...

Robert and his best friend went to the Auburn/Alabama game. Avery and I signed up for a baby massage class. The instructor is Annie and her website http://infantsandmassage.homestead.com/

It was supposed to be a group class but we were the only ones there. Avery LOVED it! She was a star baby. Annie told me that normal babies will lay and get massaged for a few minutes at first and you have to work up to a 15-20 minute session. Avery laid their for the entire 45 minutes and ATE IT UP!!! She LOVED IT! She let both Annie and I massage her and was so happy and content the entire time.

later that day, it seemed like whenever I'd change her diaper, she'd extend her leg and look at me like "are you going to massage me more mom? please???"

We have not been as diligent as we should be with nightly massages but here are a few pictures of one of our massage sessions. She is COMPLETELY relaxed.

1 comment:

The Medina Heins' said...

HA lol...be careful! You're going to raise a young lady who is going to love the spa! ;-) The kid didn't have a chance...I can see it now..mommy and me spa days ;-)