Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

Sorry, No photograph, but wanted to share this really good and simple recipe! We have not gone to the grocery store for a few weeks now, our pantry was getting a little bare, however me being the continual hostess I am had invited an out of town friend of ours over for dinner and to see our new house. In the morning I got out my crock pot and in it I put a can of original Rotel, two frozen chicken breasts and a can of drained black beans. I let it cook on low all day long. I served with it tortillas, olives, green pepper, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, refried beans and some spanish rice. I had made salsa chicken in the crock pot before, but it always needed more spice and less fluid, however this chicken mixture came out perfect! The guys loved the tacos - and we have PLENTY of leftovers for dinner tonight! Enjoy!

No comments: