Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Daughter, the flirt

I knew we'd be in trouble with those big baby blues, but I didn't realize it was going to start this early. It started her first day of Day Care. There is a very sweet boy in her class that she absolutely adores. There is just something about Nico that makes her lose focus on everything else around her and she fixates on him.

Back to Day 1. I went to pick up Avery in her class. She is laying on the mat kicking her legs, minding her own business and Nico shimmied his way over to her, leaned forward and planted his mouth firmly on the side of her little head... Kissing boys at day care already.

So since then, they have become friends. She thinks his noises are funny and just loves to watch him and laugh at him. Miss J told me yesterday he was sitting in front of her while she was in the bouncy seat and he would make faces, she would belly laugh. Sort of like she is saying "You silly silly boy."

Yesterday, the Director told me that Avery and Joseph were on a date in the classroom next door. What? What happened to Nico? Sure enough, I walk in and see Joseph and Avery (Due Date twins) sitting next to one another in their bouncers holding hands and laughing together. How stinkin' cute is that???

I really need to bring the camera in and take pictures of all of this!

3 comments:

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable!! Robert's in trouble! Definitely get some pics!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I definitely want to see some pics of miss priss and her boyfriends!

Joni and David said...

haha that is too funny! You should take pictures! :)