Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crimson has arrived...

Football season is officially here... that also means that I needed something to wear while we rooted for the Crimson Tide Alabama Football team. So off I went to Motherhood Maternity and I found a "crimson" colored top. This will be my football outfit each Saturday until I have this baby. SO... of course I thought it would be interesting to measure my belly progress in the same outfit each week.

~35 weeks - on our way to friends' house. You can tell, I actually had my hair straightened and make up on. ~36 weeks - No makeup - I think I'm getting homely looking... ~37 weeks - Ok, seriously need to pay more attention to my appearance. I'll be cute next week :) Does it look like I'm getting bigger? lower? No progress at all???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you have dropped a little bit to me. :)

Justin and Natalie said...

You don't look homely. And I read a tip about getting a fitted T-shirt in a little larger size than normal and layering it with a maternity cami. If you really want a Tide shirt to wear for the next few weeks...But then again, may be too darn hot for this weather.

NinjaCupcake said...

Bigger and dropping...from my untrained eye. Looks like Avery is gonna be here soon!

Meaghan said...

You'll have to post the professional black and white pics when you get them back. In a few days, you'll be someone's mom. Beautiful...